July 23, 2009 in Medical (F)
[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California - Kavapoint has released iEmergency Lite and an update to iEmergency+, the top medical ICE (In Case of Emergency) application for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Created by medical and tech professionals, the iEmergency applications are designed to keep your emergency information available to paramedics and hospital personal in the event of an emergency. The iEmergency products are the most comprehensive emergency iPhone apps on the market today. iEmergency has been consistently in the top 25 medical apps on the Apple app store since it's release.
iEmergency Lite expands Kavapoint's suite of iEmergency products:
* iEmergency Lite - designed to hold "In Case of Emergency" contacts
* iEmergency - holds critical emergency contacts and all medical information
Key Features of iEmergency Lite
* Emergency contact list
* One-Touch Phone Call
* Single Screen Summary
* Lock Banner Wallpaper Creator (for Locked phones)
* Free Printable Medical ID Card via website
In addition, iEmergency has added new features to their top selling medical app:
* New features to email your medical information to your doctor or family
* New updated Address Book features that are easier to use
* New zoom and customization features to the Wallpaper Creator for locked iPhones
* New updated fields recommended by medical professions
In addition, unlike other solutions, users can keep your iPhone locked and still have security of having a solution where medical personal can access your medical data on your iPhone. For those without an iPhone, a free Medical ID card is available on the Kavapoint website.
iPhone or iPod touch 2.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
iEmergency+ 1.2 for iPhone is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store. For more information, please contact us at our website.
Kavapoint is is a leading developer of mobile iPhone Applications. Our mission is to develop products that reduce our stress and improve our lives. Simply put: "We make Apps to Make Life Better". Copyright 2009 Kavapoint. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.