July 29, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Omaha, NE - Macware, a leading developer and publisher of Mac productivity software, today is offering MacBurn for only $14.99 until August 1st. MacBurn brings the power of CD and DVD burning to you in one easy-to-use application. Burn backups of your data or make a mix of your favorite tunes with a few simple clicks. You can even burn discs that can be read on Mac's, PC's or both.
MacBurn is the easiest way to burn data DVDs, multi-session data CDs, audio CDs and more:
* Burn backups of your data or make a mix of your favorite tunes with just a few simple clicks
* Burn discs that can be read on both Macs and PCs
* Erase re-writable media for re-use (such as CD-RW discs)
* Create archives to free up hard drive space
* Supports almost every QuickTime compatible audio file format including MP3, MOV, WAV, AIFF, MPEG and more
* Compatible with any CD/DVD burner that you can burn to using the drivers found in iTunes, Finder and more
* Burn multiple sessions to the same CD (including mixed audio/data CDs)
* Save and load "Burn Lists"
* Create a compilation audio CD using multiple CDs
* Burn existing disc image files
* Incredibly fast and easy-to-use
Pricing and Availability:
This offer expires August 1st, so get MacBurn now for only $14.99 (USD) by visiting the Macware website.
Macware, Inc. is a leading publisher of Mac software that delivers award-winning intuitive software designed for creative professionals and home users. Macware products are easy to use and include software for logo design, invoice and billing, Internet security, email marketing, personal and commercial use font collections, Keynote and PowerPoint backgrounds, and other utilities. Macware products are available through major retailers in North America, as well as Australia, Japan, South Africa, Europe and the United Kingdom as well as online.