August 3, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software is pleased to announce the release of TheMacBundles' August bundle. MacEase Software and Kagi have worked together to create TheMacBundles, a new marketing model that brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software.
TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. Unlike traditional bundles, TheMacBundles:
* Uses a cooperative marketing model
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* includes only the latest version of the titles that are included in a bundle
* Includes no "filler" programs - all titles in a bundle are premium quality software
* Provides only titles which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Will be offering new bundles on a regular basis, thus providing an unprecedented selection of high quality software at unprecedented low prices
The August bundle includes 12 great titles - including award-winning titles - and is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a savings of over 80%! Additionally, users that purchase 2 or more copies of the bundle receive a $5 discount off of all the copies purchased, resulting in a cost of only $44.95 (USD) per copy.
The August bundle will be available for 21 days, but after 7 days one bonus title will expire and after 14 days a second bonus title will expire. Purchasers of the bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
The 12 programs included in this bundle are:
* A Better Finder Rename - the most complete renaming solution available on the market.
* BluePhoneElite - handle your mobile's calls and text messages wirelessly from the comfort of your computer.
* CosmoPod - a Safari add-on to download and convert Flash, DivX, WMV and more to your Mac, iPod, iPhone, and AppleTV.
* DeepVacuum - a download utility with a vast number of options to fine tune your downloads.
* Fantasktik - switching between windows has never been so easy.
* Keyboard Maestro - a powerful macro program for Mac OS X from award-winning developer Peter Lewis.
* Letter Opener - converts winmail.dat files as you open your mail so you can actually see their contents.
* MathMagic - an easy-to-use and powerful equation editor for a broad range of users.
* Print It! - expands printing capabilities of OS X so anything you can see on your Mac instantly can be selected and printed (or saved).
* TaskTime - a straightforward method of tracking and invoicing time spent on jobs you do for your clients.
* ViewIt - a versatile image viewer that supports most popular image formats.
* Web Confidential - organize and store (includes option to encrypt) URLs, user IDs, and passwords all with one easy-to-use application.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup and to get a great gift for someone. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Macs equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.