August 15, 2009 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Davao, Philippines - Rock Paper Laser! for the iPhone and iPod Touch contains the classic Rock-Paper-Scissors game and an all-new reinvention featuring new hands, namely the Dog, Water and Laser.
New Hands, New Game
These new hands expand the strategy and possibilities in the once basic game. New twists include; scores, lives, draws-in-a-row multiplier, life reward on successive wins, enemy AI, random hand, high score, Twitter and facebook integration.
Rock Paper Laser! also comes with a 2-player mode on one device to let players and friends enjoy or use the app to resolve things. Both Classic and RPL set of hands can be used in this mode.
Online Leaderboards and Facebook, Twitter integration
Rock Paper Laser! lets players upload their scores to the online leaderboard, get achievements and post events to their Twitter and Facebook wall. They can also challenge friends to beat their score. Social features powered by Agon Online.
* Dog, Water and Laser joins Rock, Paper and Scissors
* Survive against a CPU controlled hand meant to stop you from getting a high score
* Play against your friends or family with the 2-player mode
* Also contains the classic Rock-Paper-Scissors game
* Learn the rules to play Rock Paper Laser by hand
* Fast, Fun and Family-Friendly
* Publish your score in the online scoreboard, Facebook & Twitter
* 6 backgrounds - Boxing ring, wood, art, etc.
* easy to learn, fun to master
* iPhone 1st Gen, 3G, 3GS or iPod Touch 1st Gen, and 2nd Gen
* OS 2.2 and above
Pricing and Availability:
Rock Paper Laser 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store. Review code available upon request.
Located in Davao City, Philippines, CAVALCADE GAMES was founded in 2008 by ERIC SU and BJ BASAŅES to develop Flash, Unity and iPhone interactive products. (C) 2009 CAVALCADE GAMES / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.