Macware Offers Special Bundle Price on MacFonts 1 and MacFonts 2
August 13, 2009 in Promotions
[prMac.com] Omaha, NE - Macware, a leading developer and publisher of Mac productivity software, is offering a special bundle price of only $19.99 for both MacFonts 1 and MacFonts 2 along with free USPS Priority Mail shipping within the United States. This offer is valid on the Macware website until August 18th.
Designed for Mac OS X, MacFonts 1 and MacFonts 2 each boast more than 1,000 TrueType(R) fonts that will add creativity and life to any of your personal or office projects for a price that won't hurt the pocketbook. Use the included Font Manager to preview the high quality classic, refined and designer TrueType(R) fonts, with easy to use features that include permanent installation and temporary activation of fonts.
A few features of MacFonts 1 and MacFonts 2 include:
* Over 1000 premium TrueType(R) fonts to fill your Suitcase or other font management programs
* Included Font Manager allows quick installation, temporary and permanent activation of fonts
* Eye-catching Classic Fonts sharpen up your sales and marketing materials
* Designer Fonts make text pop on web pages, brochures, greeting cards, and promotional material
* Refined Fonts add style and elegance to stationary, wedding and party invitations, announcements, presentations and other meaningful events
This offer expires August 18th, so get MacFonts 1 and MacFonts 2 now for only $19.99 (USD) by visiting the Macware website.
Macware, Inc. is a leading publisher of Mac software that delivers award-winning intuitive software designed for creative professionals and home users. Macware products are easy to use and include software for logo design, invoice and billing, Internet security, email marketing, personal and commercial use font collections, Keynote and PowerPoint backgrounds, and other utilities. Macware products are available through major retailers in North America, as well as Australia, Japan, South Africa, Europe and the United Kingdom as well as online.
Vice President of Marketing