Boinx FxTiles ready for Apple Final Cut Pro 7
August 14, 2009 in Multimedia
[prMac.com] Munich, Germany - Boinx Software today announced that FxTiles, its spectacular collection of 3D filters and transitions, is ready for the new Apple Final Cut 7. Based on the revolutionary visual effects architecture FxFactory from Noise Industries, it also fully supports Apple Final Cut Express, Apple Motion 4 and Adobe After Effects CS3/CS4.
"Final Cut Pro 7 is a great release, but for me, the most exciting aspect of the product remains the plug in architecture that allows developers like Boinx Software and Noise Industries to extend the creative potential of the core package, says Oliver Breidenbach, CEO of Boinx Software. "We are proud to provide the creative tools that artists use to create the most stunning visuals."
"The transitions and filters that Boinx put together is a nice package. These transitions are great for videos with movement and action like dancing, sports, music videos and demo reels," says Andy Burton Coon, award winning documentary filmmaker. "The price is right at $49."
FxTiles Filters & Transitions
Designed for Apple Final Cut Studio, Apple Final Cut Express and Adobe After Effects CS3/CS4, Boinx FxTiles offer some "extra spice" for video and post production professionals to impress their audience:
* Flip 3D - Users can divide the source image in tiles and flip them in 3D space.
* Shatter 3D - Users can divide images into tiles and animate them through 3D space.
* Spread 3D - Divides the image into tiles and offsets each tile in 3D space.
* Flip & Reveal 3D - Divides the source image into tiles and flips them in 3D space to reveal the same portions of the destination image.
* Shatter & Rebuild 3D - Shatter the image into fragments while at the same time rebuilding fragments of the destination image in place of the source.
* Shatter & Rebuild with Fade 3D - Shatter the image into fragments that gradually fade out, then fades in fragments of the destination image and uses them to rebuild it in place of the source.
* Shatter & Reveal 3D has two variants: in the first, the source image is shattered to reveal the destination image below it. In the second variant, a shattered version of the destination image is gradually rebuilt over the source.
Availability and Pricing:
The Boinx FxTiles FxPack is available for $49 (USD) through the Noise Industries online store. Adobe After Effects CS3/CS4, Apple Final Cut Studio and Apple Final Cut Express users can test drive FxTiles as well as hundreds of FxFactory plug-ins by downloading the free 15-day trial version.
FxFactory is a revolutionary visual effects architecture developed by Noise Industries powering hundreds of plug-ins for Final Cut Pro, Motion, Final Cut Express and Adobe After Effects. FxFactory is a free plug-in management system that lets you install and try hundreds of plug-ins. Some plug-ins are absolutely free. Others are available in trial mode and may be purchased as needed. For more information about Noise Industries, please visit Noise Industries online.
Boinx Software Ltd. is located in Puchheim, near Munich, Germany. Boinx Software develops award winning software for the creative Mac user in animation, movie production and photography. Boinx iStopMotion is the leading solution for stop motion animation and time lapse capture and won the O'Reilly Mac OS X Innovators Award in 2003. Boinx FotoMagico, winner of two Apple Design Awards - "Best Mac OS X Leopard Graphics and Media Application Runner-up 2008" and "Best Mac OS X User Experience Runner-up 2006," is a presentation tool for professional photographers. BoinxTV, winner of the "Apple Design Award 2009", is a revolutionary live production software that turns any Mac into a TV studio. Boinx PhotoPresenter, winner of the Apple Design Award 2005 "Best Mac OS X Student Product," is a quick slideshow tool with a variety of pre-built templates. Boinx Mousepose is the indispensable mouse pointer highlighting tool for everyone doing presentations, training or demos. To schedule a press briefing or request a product review, please contact Janice Dolan.
Press Briefing Contact