August 20, 2009 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Ghent, Belgium - Blue Crowbar Software today released Impression 1.0, a watermark plugin for iPhoto, Apple's photo editing and management application. Impression provides a simple way to add a visual watermark to your photos from within iPhoto. With a watermark, you can add your company logo, a signature or a copyright statement to the photos that you're posting on the internet. Impression's intuitive user interface is both powerful and fun to use.
* Adds high-quality visual watermarks to your photos
* The original files are never altered
* The watermarked photos are automatically imported in iPhoto as high-quality copies of the original images. That way they can be uploaded to the web using iPhoto's built-in features or through other plugins
* EXIF data from the original photos is preserved
* Multiple photos can be watermarked with one click
* Existing PSD (Photoshop) or PNG images can be used as watermarks
* Text watermarks can easily be created from an RTF text file
* The Impression plugin can place watermarks horizontally and vertically
* Controls are available for adjusting the transparency, position and margin
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher. Fully compatible with Snow Leopard
- iPhoto '08 or '09
Pricing and Availability:
Impression 1.0 is available immediately. A license for one user costs 9.90 Euros. A free trial version of the software can be downloaded from the Blue Crowbar website.
Blue Crowbar Software is a small independent software company, founded in 2008 by Steven Vandeweghe and is located in Ghent, Belgium. Its focus is on building Mac OS X and iPhone applications for consumers and business. The company is mostly known for TrackRecord, a Mac OS X data-importer for Polar heart rate monitors and for iPhoto2Twitter, a Twitter-plugin for iPhoto. Apple and iPhoto are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.