October 6, 2014 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation - Virtual Space, developing fun educational apps for kids, has announced the release and immediate availability of its exciting new app "STEM Islands. City of Light". Instead of learning light phenomena in a class a teacher together with his students - smart girl and curious boy go on a fun journey around the City of Light.
"STEM Islands. City of Light" is geared for 5-10 year-olds. It provides fun-filled, interactive learning of light phenomena and optics which are represented in an easy, visual and effective way. Kids will learn a lot of new and interesting facts after visiting 9 colorful pavilions of the City of Light. Most sections contain learning, encouraging fun games so that kids could play and practice at the same time. City of Light has features that mark it out from other available apps.
Some features that mark City of Light out from other apps:
* Nine educational and playing parts in one application
* Fun and welcoming characters assisting in gaining knowledge
* Fun activities touch upon every character and text
* Combination of 2D and 3D animation and graphics for information presentation
* Interactive game scenes are bound to help students master the learned material and discover the laws previously unknown for them
* Video and animation help explain physical processes
* Interactive help bookmark
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 106 MB
Pricing and Availability:
STEM Islands. City of Light 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store under the Education category.
Virtual Space has had over 10 years experience in educational applications development. Copyright (C) 2014 Virtual Space. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.