August 24, 2009 in iAnnouncements (E)
[prMac.com] Herndon, Virginia - FreshOne needed a solution, which would allow them to create custom forms, capture data at locations across the US, and send it back to the main office in real-time, for instantaneous data reporting.
"Using the exZact platform adds value to our brand, customers and partners. The ability to perform onsite inspections and audits and share that information instantly gives us a clear competitive advantage."- Donald D. Janacek, President of Fresh One.
Zerion's exZact mobile platform helps FreshOne meet their business challenges by supporting the following functionality:
* Custom form creation and management - FreshOne customer service and merchandising personnel can create and manage custom software inspection forms to replace all their paper based forms
* 'Over the air' form distribution - Forms are delivered instantly to FreshOne's mobile workforce, anywhere in the US
* 'In and out of coverage' data collection - FreshOne's mobile workforce can collect data anywhere, anytime, and send it back to the home office when in network coverage
* Onsite data capture, validation, and data transfer capability - FreshOne eliminated the need for manual data entry into their back-office computer system, saving time, money, and data entry errors
* Data viewing and sharing with other applications in multiple formats, including Excel, HTML, PDF, List, Map, XML, JSON, RSS, and ATOM - FreshOne office personnel can view and share data instantly, without waiting for field personnel to return to the home office
* On Demand Report printing - FreshOne employees can print reports on demand to support governmental report filing requirements
"Companies like FreshOne are committed to employing the latest technology to solve their everyday business challenges, and we are proud to be able to support them in this endeavor." - Sze Wong, President of Zerion Software.
Zerion Software has an aggressive strategy in the iPhone development space, from Product Development to Consulting Services. Other recent success leveraging the exZact data collection platform includes winning The George Washington University's Golden Dot Award, sponsored by the Institute for Politics, Democracy, and Internet, for 'Twitter Vote Report' and 'Inauguration Report', both of which won the Best Mash-up category.
FreshOne, based in Dallas , Texas, provides innovative, fresh, convenient and healthy pre-packaged 'grab-n-go' food products to retailers in order to meet the demands of today's lifestyles.
Zerion Software is a mobile application development firm. Founded in 2003, Zerion provides services in enterprise system architecture and mobile development, for the iPhone, Windows mobile, and Blackberry platforms. Zerion Software is an 8(a) certified small business. Copyright 2003-2009 Zerion Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.