October 24, 2014 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - Halloween is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with hauntingly amazing games and scary good prices! Macgamestore.com today announced its annual Halloween sale is now on with over 100 of the spookiest and scariest Macintosh games on sale. That's right, over 100 Mac digital download games. Visit MacGameStore now through Friday, October 31 to take advantage of instant deals on over 100 of the scariest Mac games. (Sale ends Saturday, November 1, 2014).
Sale items include popular games such as Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition, Borderlands 2, BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite, Limbo, The Walking Dead 1 2, and much more. Here are just a few examples of the savings:
* The Walking Dead - Reg. $24.99, Sale price only $6.24 (75% Off)
* The Walking Dead 2 - Reg. $24.99, Sale price only $6.24 (75% Off)
* The Wolf Among Us - Reg. $24.99, Sale price only $6.24 (75% Off )
* Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition - Reg. $39.99, Sale price only $9.99 (75% Off)
* LIMBO - Reg. $9.99, Sale price only $2.49 (75% Off)
* Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition - Reg. $19.99, Sale price only $14.99 (25% Off)
* BioShock Infinite - Reg. $29.99, Sale price only $14.99 (50% Off)
* BioShock 2 - Reg. $19.99, Sale price only $9.99 (50% Off)
* BioShock - Reg. $19.99, Sale price only $9.99 (50% Off)
* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Reg. $9.99, Sale price only $4.99 (50% Off)
All prices are USD (equivalent amounts in other currencies.) Be sure to visit Macgamestore.com for even more great deals. Macgamestore.com carries over 3000 Mac game titles from over 350 developers worldwide.
Launched in 2005, Macgamestore.com, is the most popular Mac gaming store on the Internet with over 3000 Mac games available for purchase. Macgamestore.com is also the leader in digital download games and the number one web site for casual Macintosh games. All Material and Software Copyright 2005-2014 Macgamestore.com. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.