Obvious Matter releases DiskLibrary 1.9.4 with Snow Leopard support
August 25, 2009 in Disk Cataloging
[prMac.com] Almere, Netherlands - DiskLibrary is a fun and easy to use disk cataloging application for Mac OS X. DiskLibrary is indispensable if you have a lot of media to keep track of. DiskLibrary catalogs not just your complete file structure, it also creates thumbnails, and stores metadata, for most popular media formats. Indexing within archives (ZIP, RAR) is also supported. DiskLibrary is capable of importing export formats from CDFinder, FileFinder, Disk Catalog Maker X, WhereIsIt and DiskTracker.
* One-window media cataloger
* Index file structures of remote or internal discs
* Create beautiful thumbnails for your media files
* Catalog Metadata for media files
* Smart Folders with dynamic search results
* Clear and Easy User Interface
* Look Inside archives
* Advance Search
* Quick Look support
* Drag and Drop Support
* Import Third-Party Catalogs
* Snow Leopard support
* Other minor issues fixed
* Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later
* 150 MB free hard disk space
* Universal Binary for PowerPC (G4) & Intel processors
Pricing and Availability:
DiskLibrary 1.9.4 is available to order for $39 (USD). The DiskLibrary demo version is available as a free download from the Obvious Matter website.
Obvious Matter is a Dutch software company, founded by Diederik Hoogenboom in 2005. We are located in Almere on the largest man-made island of the world in the country that is famous for its windmills, tulips, cheese and great Mac software. The company is solely dedicated to writing great Mac software that's easy and fun to use.