November 6, 2014 in Illustration (E)
[prMac.com] Bratislava, Slovakia - min:60 today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Appresenter Studio for Mac OS X. Available now on the Mac App Store, Appresenter Studio is a new tool to killer present and uniquely showcase your apps on high detailed, high quality 3D models. Pick one or more devices, setup the scene of your choice and render your app presentation to photorealistic perfection.
Appresenter Studio makes it easy for anyone to create professionally looking app presentation screens. Pick a device from a variety of beautiful high quality phone, tablet, notebook, ultra-book or desktop models and add it to your scene. Put your app screens on the devices and render.
A user-friendly interface makes it easy to manipulate objects and adjust their position and rotation. Under model settings, you can conveniently tweak the brightness and the angle of the screen or adjust the keyboard's brightness. Setup of environment lightning is quick and easy as picking a predefined studio environment. There are 19 high quality lightning presets and support for using custom HDRI lighting maps. Photon simulation is used to produce realistic global illumination and photorealistic results.
Appresenter's library not only features a set of pre-made quality models, but also a material library, which includes wood, aluminium, cloth and other materials. These pre-made materials can be easily configured, and used to enrich the scene by creating floors or table surfaces. With image layer quads, you can place your app outside of the model's boundaries and create impressive scenes.
Included devices as high quality 3D models:
* Phones - Mobile phones with 4" screen size in gold, black, white, pink, yellow, blue or green
* Ultrabooks - Ultrabooks with 11" and 13" screen size
* Desktops - Desktop computers with 21" and 27" screen size
* Tablets - Tablets with 7.9" and 9.7" screen size in gold, black or white
* Notebooks - Notebooks in 13" and 15" screen size
* Display - Beautiful 27" screen size display
* Accessories - Mouse and keyboard
* Photorealistic results - Photon simulation is used to create photorealistic results with indirect illumination, soft shadows, reflections and special material properties. Depth of field can used to simulate camera aperture.
* Adjustable models - Properties of the included models can be user tweaked, such as the display angle, keyboard and screen brightness. Some models support different finish material properties.
* Easy lighting setup with HDRI - Appresenter includes a set of professional created HDRI studio maps. Using these, you can setup studio lightning conditions as easy as with one click. You can also import your own HDRI maps and get the desired lightning condition for your scene.
* Material and image quads - User can add images to the scene using image quads - these images then act as part of the scene. Material quads can be used to create table or any other real life surface. User can choose one of the predefined material (aluminium, cloth, glossy...) or customise an existing one.
* Preview rendering - Using the very fast preview rendering, you can see the scene's preview, before rendering the final production images
* HDR and OpenHDR export - You can render your results not only into standard PNG files, but also to HDR and OpenHDR files as well
* User-friendly interface - No 3D modelling knowledge is required. Scene composer is optimised for touchpad input and makes arranging the scene objects as easy as possible
1) Setup your scene - Add desired objects to your scene. Adjust the position and orientation of the objects, to fit your needs. Use fast preview rendering to see the rendered composition.
2)Set the app screens - Import your app screenshots onto the virtual device.
3)Render your scene - Select the size and quality preset and render your scene.
Reuse rendered images using composition:
You don't need to re-render the whole scene every time, you change the app screens. Just render one time with turned off screens and then use the screen rendering option to render just the changed screens. Composing these two pictures together, you can get the final result without re-rendering the whole scene again.
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 405 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Appresenter Studio 1.0.1 is offered at the promotional price of $24.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category.
min:60 is a mobile and OSX development company based in Bratislava, Slovakia. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 / min:60. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.