FaceMixer 2.0 for iPhone - Now with Facebook support and new interface
August 27, 2009 in Entertainment
[prMac.com] New York, NY - FaceMixer for iPhone, the Apple staff pick, has been upgraded to version 2.0. Take the eyes, nose and mouth from three different friends and create a whole new person. The natural flip book interface allows for quick flipping between options. Store unlimited faces in your library to allow thousands of combinations.
Version 2.0 contains full Facebook integration and a brand new interface. Download photos from your friend's Facebook profile or albums, then mix them with your existing faces for posting back to Facebook. Photos are automatically tagged with the friends included in the photo.
What's new in 2.0:
* Add faces directly from Facebook with our in-app photo browser
* Post mixed faces to your Facebook account with automatic tags for the people in the photo
* Totally redesigned interface and user flow
* Includes several stock images to start your face library
* Improved performance and photo quality
* Add faces from camera, gallery or Facebook
* Store unlimited faces in your library of friends
* Drag, pinch and rotate photos to get them perfectly positioned
* Flip through face pieces individually with natural swipe gestures, or let the program make a random face for you.
* Save to gallery, Facebook
iPhone or iPod touch 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Facemixer 2.0 is free upgrade for existing users, or 99 cents to purchase for new users. It is available now.
Larva Labs is a New York software company with applications available for the T-Mobile Sidekick, iPhone and Google Android platforms. We have released over forty applications in the last three years and have had best selling applications and games on all three platforms, including the #1 game on Android and the #2 application on Sidekick. Copyright (C) 2009 Larva Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.