November 13, 2014 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - SpriTec Software today releases SuperTab version 1.2, a significant upgrade to its Macintosh utility application that greatly enhances and extends the Mac's built-in Command-Tab Application Switcher. SuperTab builds upon the Mac's built-in Command-Tab App Switcher to provide users with instant access to much more than just their Active Apps.
With SuperTab installed, users can now use the App Switcher to quickly access their:
* Active Apps
* Recent Apps
* Recent Documents
* Dropbox Contents
* Dock Items
* Labeled or Tagged Items
* Finder Sidebar Items
* Any Folder Contents
* Application Windows
* Web Sites
* Any Files, Folders or Apps
By giving Mac users such instant "Command-Tab" access to so much, SuperTab has quickly become one of the most powerful launchers in the Mac market. And now this new version 1.2 of SuperTab adds several key features, enhancements and capabilities to make SuperTab even more powerful, flexible and easy to use:
* SuperTab is now fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 "Yosemite". In addition to functional compatibility, SuperTab 1.2 also includes several graphical changes to better match the new look and feel of Apple's latest Mac OS.
Browser Downloads Management:
* SuperTab now gives unprecedented levels of control over browser downloads, letting users easily manage their active and completed downloads like never before. Users can:
* Monitor their Active Downloads, regardless of the download source
* Open, Share, Preview & Move to Dropbox Downloaded Items
* Move Downloaded Apps directly to their Applications Folder
* Move Downloaded Items to a new "Saved Downloads" Folder, keeping the Downloads folder clean
* Discard Downloaded Items individually, or in groups based on the age of the Items
* Access the full Contents of the Downloads Folder
Enhanced Folder Contents Access:
* SuperTab ow gives users multiple, easy ways to access the contents of any folder within SuperTab.
*Access the full Contents of the Folder
* Drill down into the Folder to access any nested Items
* Access Recently Opened Items
* Share, Preview, Reveal, Discard & Move to Dropbox any Item
* Open all Items in the Folder
* Create a new SuperTab Tab Row pre-populated with all Items in the Folder
Tab Row Item Decorations:
* SuperTab has been enhanced with a highly-requested new feature that allows users to customize the appearance of SuperTab Items by badging them with pre-provided images or by applying a tint color. This lets users give otherwise identically looking items a unique appearances which, in turn, makes it quick and easy to distinguish between them.
Many other Features & Fixes:
* Screen Shot Pop Ups: Screen Shot Items now display their configuration so users can see exactly how the will operate
* Web Site Tab vs Window: Web Site items can now be configured to specify if the open in a new tab or in a new window
* New Separator Images: Separator Tab Row Items have been updated with better, sleeker looking images
* "None" Separator: A new "None" separator has been added, resulting in a blank space instead of an image
* SuperTab De-registration: Users can now de-register SuperTab should they need to
* SuperTab QuickStart Guide: Access to the SuperTab QuickStart Guide is now built-in to SuperTab
* Quit All & Hide All Applications: Users can Right-Click on the empty space of an Active Applications Tab Row to Quit All or to Hide All running applications
SuperTab 1.2 runs on Mac OS X 10.8 or later, including Apple's new Mac OS X "Yosemite".
Pricing And Availability:
SuperTab 1.2 is free to download and install and is fully-functional for 30 days. After 30 days, it remains fully-functional but will occasionally ask users to register. Users can take advantage of a special 50%-off sale price of only $10, which is now good through January 15, 2015. SuperTab 1.2 is a free upgrade to all registered users of SuperTab.
Located in San Diego, California, SpriTec Software creates apps for the OSX platform. SpriTec Software is helmed by Ando Sonenblick, an Apple/Adobe/DivX veteran with over 30 years of development experience. Copyright (C) 2014 SpriTec Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.