November 15, 2014 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Langenfeld, Germany - MTbrain iOS Development today announces the upcoming launch of "CRM direct 1.0," a new CRM tool for "Sales & Account" managers. CRM direct aims to provide an easy-to-use CRM tool which allows the IMAP mail box integration into Customer Relationship Management - a feature in a self-contained iPad apps which leads to a seamless and efficient sales business experience without media breaks.
"CRM direct" is a self-contained CRM tool for all sales and service related businesses. Beside many other customer related features necessary for a successful Customer-Relationship-Management it has an IMAP/SMTP eMail integration - up to date not seen very often in self-contained CRM apps.
This new IMAP Mail feature allows users to directly integrate their eMail inboxes from servers providing the IMAP/SMPT protocol (i.e. Google Mail, AOL and many others). Users can manage their eMail-Server directly from within the app and transfer eMail content from the inbox directly into their CRM business documents including all file attachments - in one step.
Werner Schmidtberg (Founder MTbrain): "Sales business is a highly-dynamic area that requires speed, energy, organization and the mastering of the real challenge: the seamless integration of all the steadily growing business information in one place. Very often today major parts of business information comes by eMail - simple price requests, full blown RFP's, negotiation and contract documents. The normal means of an iPad device or an eMail client does not cover the direct integration and organization of such eMails - here CRM direct comes into play and helps sales professionals stay organized. And all this while featuring an intuitive design that won't sap away their energy due to frustrations with the design."
Some of the core features at a glance:
* Import address book and syncing with the local customer base
* Classify important customer attributes and business behavior
* Communicate via Mail, Skype and FaceTime
* Geolocate customer's location and find a route
Mail Client integration:
* Receive/send eMails from own Mail-Server (IMAP standard)
* Transfer eMail content directly to a Log/Task
* Use of all eMail attachments in Logs/Tasks
* Create schedules with Calendar synchronization
* Documentation of all logs, task and opportunities in a central place
* Definition of customized events, event templates, eMail and Print Layouts
* Creating reports and share it with colleges
* Handling file attachments (pdf, xls, pptx, doc, rtf, csv, txt, html, gif, jpg)
* Dashboard overview for opportunities
* Dropbox integration to store files and backups
* Mail and Print structured by customizable sheets
CRM direct is a rich featured CRM tool for all 'customer-related' business activities. Its function scope has been created together with business professionals. Elegantly designed, thoughtfully presented, CRM direct is extensive and completed - an essential tool for any busy team member while there are on the go.
* Languages: CRM direct is fully localized and comes with system languages: English, German and Spanish
* Operating System: iOS7 (compatible with iOS8)
* Devices: tested on iPad2, iPad3, iPad Air
Pricing and Availability:
CRM direct will be available for download on the App Store at Nov, 21st, 2014 (within Business category and Productivity categories). CRM direct comes with a highly-discounted launch price of $4.99 for two weeks. Normal price: $14.99 (USD).
Based in Langenfeld, NRW, Germany, MTbrain iOS Development is a small team of independent software developers founded 1991 by Werner Schmidtberg. Nearly 20 years MTbrain has developed customized software solutions for eBusiness and Research and Development, like artificial expert systems for the heavy industrial use on analytical devices like mass spectrometers and high pressure liquid chromatography. Since 2010 MTbrain has extended its field of activities on the Apple iOS devices with the goal of providing high quality business, scientific and educational software. All Material and Software (C) 1991-2014 MTbrain iOS Development / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.