November 18, 2014 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Irvine, California - Protivasoft today is proud to announce the release of Cool Invoice, an easy to use iPad invoicing app for small business owners. Cool Invoice provides a simple and intuitive user interface to store company, product and client data. A user can access these data from the invoice screen to populate the form and create final invoice with minimal typing. This improves productivity for recurring invoice creation and simplifies data entry. The app features a print and email option to export the final invoice in PDF format.
* Invoice, purchase orders, estimates and credit memo creation
* Can import company logo to customize invoice
* Can import product and client data from other application via comma delimited format
* 18 invoice templates in 9 colors
* Invoice calculation includes tax, discount, shipping and amount paid
* Print and Email support of invoices
* Provides simple popup menus to access recurring data entry inputs
* In-App Invoice Credit available in size of 25 and 50 credits
* Other than print and email all functions are available in offline mode
* Compatible with iPad
* iOS Version 8.0 or later
* Language: English
* 28.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cool Invoice 1.0 is free with in-app purchases and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. The app allows unlimited client and product creation. The app comes with 10 invoice credits that can be used to create 10 invoices. Users need to purchase more invoice credits in sizes of 25 or 50 when initial 10 credits have been used. All created invoices can be emailed or printed via iOS compatible WiFi printers.
Located in Irvine, California, Protivasoft Inc is a privately owned software company founded by Tahmid Choudhuri in November of 1999. Protivasoft is dedicated to provide mobile business apps for small business owners. Copyright (C) 2014 Protivasoft Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.