August 28, 2009 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - R.Cloud Software has just released Digit Defenders, now available in the iTunes app store. Digit Defenders is wildly fun game of falling math problems. Players challenge their mental math skills with increasingly difficult waves from mathematical subjects from preschool to college level. The object is to answer problems correctly before they fall off the screen. Levels include simple counting, elementary and advanced arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, number base conversion.
Can you solve quadratics, or convert from binary to decimal in real-time? If you are a math whiz, we challenge you to test your speed and accuracy on our hardest difficulty setting. If you are someone who wants to brush up on your math, the normal difficulty setting is ideal.
For parents with very young children, we invite you to play with your toddler or small child on the easy setting at first to learn math with the game together. With a playful theme, fun sounds, and an educational foundation, Digit Defenders is specifically aimed to please young ones, and parents of young ones alike.
* Many different level paths, each with many levels for a very wide range of ages and mathematics education levels
* Custom sounds for each counting-level icon (cats meow, dogs bark, planes fly), designed specifically to entertain and keep the attention of young children
* Adaptive pacing system for optimized learning
* Game-play so simple that anyone can pick it up and instantly understand
* Easy, intuitive in-game UI
* Adjustable game difficulty setting
* Depth in content, enough levels to outlast your ability to solve problems
* Problems designed to teach or solidify core mathematical concepts
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Digit Defenders 1.0 for iPhone is only $2.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store. Digit Defenders was developed by a partnership between Ryan Stubblefield and Rudi Cilibrasi. Digit Defenders is the second child-friendly iPhone application by R.Cloud Software, see our other titles like Create-a-Cartoon Face for more fun.
R.Cloud Software is an independent software development company, founded by software industry veteran Ryan Stubblefield. R.Cloud currently focuses on building iPhone applications, particularly in the entertainment, childrens, and games areas. Copyright (C) 2009 R.Cloud Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.