Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
Reilly Technologies updates Moneydance 2007
August 10, 2007 in Financial
[prMac.com] IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Williamsburg, Virginia - Aug 10, 2007 - Reilly Technologies LLC announces the update of Moneydance 2007, their full-featured personal financial management application. Moneydance's easy-to-use interface sets it apart from other financial software. With a familiar checkbook-register interface, Moneydance includes features such as online banking, online bill payment, investment management, budget tracking, scheduled transactions, check printing, detailed graphs, reports, and much more.
Save time and money with online banking and bill payment. Moneydance makes it easy to set and trace budgets, as well as setting reminders for upcoming bills. Its reporting and graphing tools illuminate finances to show where money goes. Users may track their portfolio and investments. Moneydance offers encryption and password-protection to ensure privacy, keep finances organized, safe and up-to-date. This update includes many enhancements.
Feature Highlights in Version 2007:
* Added print function in account and category list windows
* Added Open Recent sub-menu with recently opened files
* Added non-prorated budget interval option
* Added batch change feature to quickly change certain fields for many transactions at once
* Improved matching algorithm for downloaded transactions
* Improved interface for editing split transactions
* Many minor interface improvements and bug fixes
* US English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, French, Italian, Greek, and Norwegian
Moneydance offers extensive multi-currency support, and can also track and calculate VAT and GST for easy tax reporting. Users may automatically download up-to-date exchange rates and choose a different base currency for each account.
* Requires Mac OS X v10.3 or later.
* 5 MB Hard Drive space.
* 128MB RAM or higher.
* Moneydance 2007 supports Mac, Windows, Linux, Solaris, OS/2, and Unix.
* Moneydance data is completely portable between platforms, allowing maximum flexibility.
Moneydance uses industry standard technologies such as OFX, QIF, SSL/TLS, Java, and XML to ensure compatibility with other software and services. In addition, Reilly Technologies' open API and Extension Developer Kit allow advanced users to extend the software.
Pricing and Availability:
Moneydance 2007 can be purchased for US$29.99. Our secure store accepts payment in US Dollars, Euros, or British Pounds. The demo version is fully-functional and allows users to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited.
Users may upgrade to the newest version at a discounted rate. All customers who have purchased a license on or after January 1st 2004 are eligible for a free upgrade to Moneydance 2007. All other customers will receive the discounted upgrade price of $14.99 USD.
Headquartered in in Williamsburg, Virginia, Reilly Technologies LLC was founded by President and CEO, Sean Reilly in 1999. As a software developer and consultant since 1997, Sean's experience has been as research scientist for the non-profit Corporation for National Research Initiatives. Copyright 1999 - 2007 Reilly Technologies LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+44 (0) 792 028 9719