September 1, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software today announced the release of TheMacBundles' September bundle. TheMacBundles is a new marketing model that brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software.
TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. Unlike traditional bundles, TheMacBundles:
* Uses a cooperative marketing model
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that are included in a bundle
* Includes no "filler" programs - all titles in a bundle are premium quality software
* Provides only titles which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Will be offering new bundles on a regular basis, thus providing an unprecedented selection of high quality software at unprecedented low prices
The September bundle includes 12 great titles - including award-winning titles - and is priced at only $49.95 (USD). This represents a savings of over 85%! Additionally, users that purchase 2 or more copies of the bundle receive a $5 discount off of all the copies purchased, resulting in a cost of only $44.95 (USD) per copy.
The September bundle will be available for 21 days and includes 2 bonus titles. Purchasers of the bundle always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
The 12 programs included in this bundle are:
* CrossOver Games - plays popular Windows games on Intel Macs without having to install Windows.
* DVDRemaster Pro - recompresses large DVDs and/or converts them so they can be watched on users' video iPod, iPod touch, iPhone, Apple TV, and other devices.
* Entourage Email Archive X - archives emails and attachments users have received or sent using Microsoft Entourage.
* EasyPrint - adds a self-configuring Desktop Printer and new printing options to OS X.
* ImageFramer - allows users to frame their images fast in batches or one by one and apply photorealistic and artistic frames.
* Money - helps users organize and manage their personal finances quickly and easily.
* Mac DVDRipper Pro - allows users to copy all their DVDs on their Macs so they can easily view them.
* Narrator - reads out a play or story with different voices for each of the characters and parts.
* Neutrino - is the core player for the Mac with advanced playback features users won't find in any other player.
* Scribbles - is a drawing tool for everyone that's based around a groundbreaking core technology, allowing the user/artist to break free of the restrictions of typical drawing apps.
* Speed Download - is a download manager which combines four amazing products into one small and easy-to-use application.
* Super Flexible File Synchronizer - allows users to back up their data and synchronize PCs, Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup and to get a great gift for someone. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Macs equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.