September 3, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Herten, Germany - MacRailSoft today announced the release of RailModeller 3.1.6, their solution for creating layouts for model railroads and slot cars on Apple Macintosh computers. Close to 200 libraries are already included, providing tracks and accessories from virtually any manufacturer of model railroad tracks, allowing the user to start planning their railroad empire right away.
The latest update simplifies the handling of flextracks and delivers a couple of improvements suggested by our fellow users.
Some highlights of RailModeller include:
* Design model railroad and slot car layouts of up to 1000m x 1000m (or 3280ft x 3280ft)
* Build layouts in any scale from Z ("Miniclub") to IIm/G ("LGB", "Aristocraft") simply via drag and drop
* Print in any scale up to 1:1 real world dimensions
* View layouts in 3D
* Export layouts as images
* Automatically maintain partlist to provide an overview of the tracks used and the overall costs
* Keep track of your inventory of tracks using the stock management
* Create your own and customize bundled libraries using the Railset Editor
* Test your layouts by exporting them to TrainPlayer
* Apple Macintosh (PowerPC or Intel)
* Mac OS X 10.3 or newer
* 20 MB available disk space
Pricing and Availability:
RailModeller 3.1.6 is priced at only 29 Euro ($39.00 USD). All updates are free for registered users.
MacRailSoft is a software company specializing in providing innovative solutions for model railroad and slot car enthusiasts.