Announcing Stick It 2.0 - Full featured Sticky Note app for iPhone/iPod
September 10, 2009 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Newark, NJ - TapFactory Apps today introduces "Stick It", a utility that allows you to quickly and easily take notes, customize their look, and create wallpapers for your lockscreen to use as quick reminders. Take notes on the fly with Stick It's quick loading, visually appealing, and easy to use interface. Use Stick It to create personal reminders, shopping lists, special notes to your loved ones, and more!
* 17 styles of notes, papers, and objects you can add text to ranging from multi-colored Post It notes, a variety of scrap papers, speech bubbles, and signs.
* 25 backgrounds to choose from including beautifully designed textures such as quarkboard, wood, metal, and paper, as well as solid colors, and the ability to use any photo from your Camera Roll or take a new one!
* Full customization of your notes with multiple font styles, sizes and colors to choose from.
* Preview feature which allows you to preview your lockscreen with your current Stick It layout to give you an idea of how it will look without having to leave the app.
* Stick It will automatically save your notes so you can pick up where you left off.
* Email your notes directly from the app.
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Stick It 2.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store.
Founded in 2008, TapFactory develops apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch that are elegant, intuitive, and designed with the end user in mind. Our philosophy is to strike a harmonious balance between form and function that lives up to the Apple legacy. The company is based in Newark, NJ. Copyright (C) 2008-2009 TapFactory Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.