August 16, 2007 in Music and Recording (E)
[prMac.com] WESTMINSTER, MD (August 16, 2007) - Black Cat Systems (http://www.blackcatsystems.com) has released version 3.4.1 of Sound Byte, which turns your Mac into a" cart machine" for playing sound recordings, such as music and special effects. Sound Byte is ideal for DJs, radio stations and audio productions, to quickly and easily play a variety of recorded sounds, such as jingles, advertisements, songs, sound effects at sporting events, and more. Sound Byte is available for Mac OS X and Windows.
Available for both Mac and PC, you'll enjoy features not found in more expensive software. For example, you can:
* Select up to 75 recordings per rack (screen) and assign a button to each
* Assign Hot Keys to access individual sound effects at the touch of a button
* Play multiple recordings simultaneously
* Organize playlists in an order YOU control
* Master the Timed Playlist feature for perfect timing every time
A playlist feature allows you to organize sound clips to be played in a particular order.
There's also a timed playlist, so that you can program certain sounds to play at an exact time. Perfect for a live radio show or other event!
Not sure you need all the bells and whistles? Black Cat Systems offers Sound Byte in three versions, so you purchase only what you need.
* Sound Byte supports five racks of carts, or up to 375 recordings total.
* Sound Byte Lite supports a single rack of carts, or up to 75 recordings total.
* Sound Byte Pro supports fifty racks of carts, or up to 3750 recordings total.
Sound Byte handles all of the audio formats supported by QuickTime, including:
Black Cat Systems creates and distributes Macintosh software, with a specific emphasis on programs for the scientific, amateur radio, audio, entertainment, and health markets.