May 26, 2015 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Softobe, a OS X software development company, today is proud to announce that their software PageMeUp v. 1.2.1, is available on the Mac App Store at the incredible price of $9.99. The license can be installed on up to 5 machines. PageMeUp is an application for OS X designed to easily lay out hard documents as magazines, flyers, business cards... and to quickly create a web site. Simply drag, import or paste images and text onto the PageMeUp document, then edit, print and export to PDF or HTML at the resolution and quality you need.
PageMeUp manages CMYK and RGB icc color profiles to give the utmost accuracy when exporting your documents to PDF. It lets you work with the snap to the boxes, custom guides and margins and lay out your pages as quick as possible. PageMeUp grants several features as page size and format, page background color, stage color, image floating boxes and text floating boxes defined by their position, size and rotation, background color (fill and gradient), border, shadow, flip vertical and horizontal, mask (rect, oval, rounded rect, polygon, star) and all the text features, as font, style, interline, kern, paragraph and more. When exporting to HTML, each image and text box can be turned into a clickable button with several rollover effects, linked to an URL address (internal, external, email, file download), displaying a tooltip and more.
* Quick, easy and intuitive
* Import PDF, PSD, PNG, TIF, JPG, EPS, GIF and many other image formats
* Export and print to Professional Quality PDF with icc Color Profile and custom resolution images
* Export to HTML/CSS with links to internal page, external pages, email and files to download
* The web pages can be organised in a folders hierarchical structure
* Export to Widget
What's new in version 1.2.1
* You can now export your document to a Widget. The first time you launch/install a widget, please Control-Click on its icon in the Finder then select the menu item "Open" from the contextual pop-up menu. This way you will avoid the block for widgets made by undefined developers (in this case, you).
* When exporting to PDF, PageMeUp now properly creates clickable text links with text-color and text-style you defined. The links on the PDF can open an URL with your default browser or send an email with your Email default application.
* Other minor bug-fixes and improvements.
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PageMeUp 1.2.1 is currently $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category.
Headquartered in Paris, France, Softobe is a software development company specializing in incredibly useful applications for OS X and iOS. Copyright (C) 1999-2015 Softobe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.