September 22, 2009 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Washington - unmarked software today announced the release and immediate availability of TextSoap 6.3.1, an update to its text processing utility for Mac OS X. The TextSoap 6.3.1 update is a maintenance release designed to addresses additional issues to improve compatibility with Snow Leopard.
* XML documents would not open correctly under Snow Leopard
* Other text documents could potentially not be recognized by TextSoap under Snow Leopard.
* TextSoap Scripting Addition is disabled by default under Snow Leopard
* Removed additional warnings that appeared in Snow Leopard's console
* Additional tweaks for Snow Leopard were made
* US English
* Requires Mac OS X v10.5 or later
* Universal Binary: Works great on both Intel and PowerPC
* 14 MB hard Drive space
Take total control of text and its style. Whether it is Mail, AppleWorks, BBEdit, or TextEdit, TextSoap provides integration options such as Services Menu support, Shortcut Menu and Application plug-ins. With a single menu selection TextSoap 6 brings unique processing power to users from within their favorite application.
Pricing and Availability:
TextSoap 6 is available now directly from unmarked software. Pricing for new customers starts at $39.95 (USD). Upgrades for users of TextSoap 4 and 5 start at $24.95 (USD).
Based in Vancouver, Washington, unmarked software is a privately-held company founded in 1998 by President and CEO, Mark Munz. As a commercial software developer since 1988, Mark's experience lead him to evangelize the Mac platform with the release of the company's flagship product, TextSoap. TextSoap has received numerous accolades from press and users around the world. Copyright 1998 - 2009 unmarked Software. All Rights Reserved. TextSoap is a registered trademark of unmarked software. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.