September 24, 2009 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Corby, United Kingdom - The Dream Apps today released an update to its flagship application Involer. This update includes compatibility with Snow Leopard, among a new interface, better invoice creation, bug fixes and new features. In this update, users will notice that the application will feel generally faster, and invoices will be created quicker with the new invoice creation engine that has been developed for this release. This release also starts us rolling on invoice themes and templates, which will be introduced in the next version of Involer.
Involer allows users to create, print, export and track the status of their invoices within a single, easy to use interface. Involer now does various invoice and business related tax, including, but not limited to:
* Packing Slips
* Delivery Labels
* Business Reports
* Sales Reports
A full list of what's new in Involer 1.4:
* New UI, with tool-bar for easier navigation
* Invoices now support multiple lines of text
* Support for item quantities, and time billing
* Editor sheets now open when company/client row is double clicked
* Experience in the application enhanced, with icons etc.
* Full Snow Leopard (10.6) support
* Better logo support
* New default invoice theme
* Marking invoices 'Unpaid' now easier
* If needed, invoices can now be copied from inside Involer, and pasted directly into another application
* Various bugs fixed
* Invoices no longer truncate after 15 items, they now wrap onto a new page
Pricing and Availability:
Involer is available from The Dream Apps, for the one time cost of $34.99 (USD). This includes all sales taxes, and every Involer license comes with lifetime updates. The 1.4 update is free for all existing users. A 10 day free trial of Involer is available at The Dream Apps website.
Located in Corby, United Kingdom, The Dream is a small software development company founded in 2003 by Christian Owens. Over the years the company has grown from not only designing websites, to creating websites and award winning Macintosh applications. The work done by The Dream is often featured on design inspiration websites and our apps have been featured in magazines such as WebDesigner Magazine, MacFormat and Mac Life. In 2009, The Dream Apps incorporated, and officially trades under the name The Dream Network Ltd. Copyright 2003-2008 The Dream Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iSight and Shake are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.