October 5, 2009 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Edovia today is proud to announce a new version of TouchPad for iPhone and iPod touch. TouchPad 2.0 now includes a media remote, which now makes three devices in one app. Tired of having a keyboard and a mouse laying around in your living room? Get rid of that lousy setup with TouchPad!
Use your iPhone or your iPod touch to remotely control you computer through WiFi. With TouchPad's intuitive use, you'll feel right at home if you have already used a track pad on a MacBook. It's almost like having a micro laptop in your hands! The new 2.0 version now makes TouchPad a very complete tool that is very easy and fun to use.
* Media remote that mimics the Apple Remote
* 4 finger gestures (Expose and Switch applications)
* New extended keyboards (arrows, page up/down, shortcuts, etc.)
* More languages supported
* More responsive
* Super-easy setup
* Modifier keys (Ctrl, Option/Alt, Cmd, Shift)
* Tab, Esc keys included
* 1 finger, 2 finger, 3 finger and 4 finger gestures
* Vertical, horizontal scrolling
* Swipe left or right with 3 fingers (Back and Forward)
* Horizontal and vertical orientation supported
* Pad still works while keyboard is visible
* Easy to use Connection Manager
* Supports with OS X 10.5 (Leopard), OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
* Windows and Linux NOT supported
* Connects through a WiFi connection and Bonjour
* Screen Sharing or VNC server required
* Qwerty, Qwertz and Azerty keyboards supported
* iPhone, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPod touch (1st & 2nd gen)
Pricing and Availability:
TouchPad 2.0 is $3.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store. Promo codes available upon request.
Edovia is a software company located in Montreal, Canada. The company was created by Luc Vandal in 2003 and went through several changes and phases, until it devoted all it's resources to the Mac and iPhone platforms. Edovia has been developing apps for the iPhone since early 2008 and offered Linguo and Steps on the App Store opening, on July 11, 2008. We love what we do and we are driven by creativity. We believe in developing solutions that are easy to use, intuitive, innovative and fun. Copyright 2009 Edovia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.