October 6, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Brno, Czech Republic: Mad Finger Games today announced the release of the eagerly-anticipated 1.1 update to Samurai: Way of the Warrior, their unique hack-and-slash action game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Critically acclaimed in its original release, Samurai: Way of the Warrior combines gorgeous cell-shaded 3D graphics with a compelling storyline and an innovative control scheme specifically designed for the iDevice platform.
This major update includes:
* Three new difficulty levels for added replayability
* A brand new Dojo/survival mode
* Online leaderboards (AGON Online)
* Facebook and Twitter integration (AGON Online)
* Friends lists (AGON Online)
* Persistent player profile (AGON Online)
* Improved comic-book style cut scenes
* Improved gameplay tutorial
* Improved swipe-control responsiveness
* Enhanced final combo attacks
* Updated enemy AI, with more consistent use of sound cues.
* Various bug fixes, including faulty combo registration and blue background issue
"Samurai: Way of the Warrior is simply one of the most original and entertaining iPhone hackand-
slash games to date." -TouchArcade.com, featured review.
Phone (3G/3GS) or iPod Touch (all generations) 2.2.1 or later
Pricing And Availability:
Samurai: The Way of the Warrior 1.1 for iPhone and iPod Touch is available for only $0.99 (USD), 66% off it's regular price, only from Apple's App Store. Free Lite version is also available.
Located in beautiful Brno, Czech Republic, Mad Finger Games is a small privately held software company founded in 2009 by game industry veterans Marek Rabas, Pavel Cizek, Michal Babjar, Tomas Slapota and Tomas Sauerstrom. Mad Finger's portofolio includes many popular games, previously worked on big budget AAA titles for PC, XBOX, PS2, PS3, XBOX360 for their clients. Committed to providing the highest quality software for the mobile platform, Mad Finger Games' mission is game development with a focus on gameplay and player experience, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Copyright 2009 Mad Finger Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.