October 8, 2009 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Cagnes-sur-Mer, France - MovieConverter today announces the release of MovieConverter-Studio 1.53, an update to their set of video tools for Mac OS X. Convert to DVD-Video, convert AVCHD files to iMovie or FinalCut, etc. "MovieConverter-Studio simplifies the process of converting video files from one format to another, maintaining quality while eliminating technical complexity" (extract from The Kleper Report, 2009).
Version 1.53 brings many new improvements including:
* Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
* and still compatible with Tiger and Leopard (on intel and PPC)
* clean "hardcoded pulldown" (fix of NTSC badly encoded movies with frame duplication)
* Fix an audio bug with DV output (for non-linear video editors)
* Better compatibility with videos from cameras
* Mux/Demux/DVD-Video modules: fix a bug with files with multiples audios
* Mux module: Fix/add compatibility of buggy AC3 file. Subtitles: preview the "character encoding" before process
* Subtitles: fix their synchronization
Feature highlights include:
* Encoding module (for DVD or DV):
Unlike other video apps, MovieConverter automatically fixes all your difficulties (anamorphic or interlaced files, standard conversion PAL-NTSC -without jerk- to conform videos to your television specifications). But MovieConverter handles simple video too.
* FREE HD Module: Convert videos from your camcorder HD (AVCHD, TOD and Sanyo) into QuickTime compatible files (ready for iMovie -HD, '08 or '09- and FinalCut) (PS: no need to register ;)).
* DVD-Video Module: Automatically create a DVD-Video with menus, thumbnails and captions (from Encoding Module or reuse your EyeTV files). 3 minutes maximum to prepare all your DVD settings.
* Modify module: without re-encoding (eg: to conform streams from your JVC Everio to DVD-Video, etc).
* Mux Module: combine audio(s), video(s) and subtitles into a single MPEG.
* Demux Module: extract audio(s), video(s) and subtitles too! MovieConverter Studio, expert's functions "for dummies".
* Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.6, or Leopard 10.5.x, or Snow Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC (G4 Processor) and Intel
* QuickTime 7.1.3 or higher
MovieConverter-Studio 1.53 is only 15 euros (approximately $20) for personal and private use.
MovieConverter-Studio provides a software since 2005 to broadcasters, production agencies, and home movie makers. Because everyone is not a video technician, but because everyone has the right to quality, MovieConverter-Studio offers a reliable and easy software, usable by all. Copyright (C) 2005-2009 MovieConverter-Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.