October 12, 2009 in Navigation (E)
[prMac.com] Skopje, Macedonia - Venikom Software today is excited to announce their first iPhone app 'iSeeYou' which is now on Sale for a limited time. The new location sharing app with push notification is now available for $.99 In less than a week. (until next update, the 18th of October) the developer has witnessed high volume of sales and they are already working on a future update which will add even more functionality. The next update will be available soon.
iSeeYou allows its users to share their location easily and quickly among their friends and family. All they need to do is share the ID number and the password which the app generates with the people they want to be observed by. Then, through Venikom's iPhone portal they can find their current location without any registration. The friend or family member who wishes to see your current location does not need an iPhone, they just need a web browser and internet connection!
* Easy Location Sharing - Share your location easily and quickly among your friends and family
* No registration required - All you need is to activate the application. No registering is required
* Share your location on Social Network (coming soon in version 1.1) Share your location easy on Facebook and Twitter with just 2 clicks
* PUSH notification - Your friends can send you push notification when the app is not active and view your current location
* Compatibility - The person who wants to see your current location doesn't have to possess an iPhone or the iSeeYou application. The only thing they need is an internet connection and compatible browser
iPhone devices OS 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability
iSeeYou 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) for a limited time (Regular price $2.99) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category.
Venikom Software formed in 1992 in Skopje, Macedonia develops economic and medical software, with only two employers at the very begining, Today Venikom has 12 highly educated employers and is one of the few companies in the region which is developing iPhone applications. Copyright (C) 1992-2008 Venikom Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.