October 13, 2009 in Financial (F)
[prMac.com] Huntsville, Alabama - Churr Software has announced Stock Investment Guide (SIG) 3.0.8, a stock analysis tool for Mac OS X. The Stock Investment Guide provides investors easy-to-use tools to analyze a company's earnings history to help forecast what earnings could be in five years. SIG can then tell the investor if the current PE ratio is in-line with its historical price range. The software is a powerful tool to help investors avoid paying too much for a stock. Users can view historical price graphs, research company news and competitors, and print professionally formatted analysis reports.
Version 3.0.8 adds the ability to access an analysis database stored in a non-default location. This feature permits users to store their analysis data in a folder with automatic online backup (using services like DropBox). Users then can access their analysis data from multiple computers without having to copy data files manually. This also allows users to open databases from other Stock Investment Guide users.
Feature Highlights in Version 3.0.8
* A stock library to store completed analyses with the ability to sort analyses into portfolios for tracking and comparison
* Automatically download stock data from Better Investing, Stockcentral, or from free internet data sources
* Built-in web browser with customized links that direct users to in-depth research for the company being analyzed
* Graphs of earnings, sales, pretax profit, and more allow users to estimate the future earnings potential of a company
* Determine Buy, Hold, Sell zones for each stock analyzed
* Full support of the SSG data file format for sharing data with users of similar software
* Crisp printed analysis reports and data graphs
* Time-proven analysis methodology used by stock clubs worldwide
Version 3.0.8 also adds columns for Analysts' Consensus Estimates (ACE) of growth rates and users' analysis growth rates in the Stock Library window. This allows users to sort their analysis library by expected growth rates, dividend yield, analysis results, and other factors. This version also includes a few minor bug corrections.
* Mac OS X v10.3 or later
* Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard) compatible
* Universal Binary for Power PC and Intel
* Internet connection for stock data import
Pricing and Availability:
The Stock Investment Guide 3.0.8 (SIG) is available for immediate download. There is a free 30 day trial available. The software can be purchased for $80 (USD).
Located in Huntsville, Alabama, Churr Software was founded by Brad Taylor who works in the aerospace industry. Copyright 2003-2009 Churr Software, All rights reserved. Churr Software, a division of Taylor Media LLC is not officially affiliated with the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC).