That Tune 1.1 Released - Display iTunes Songs and use iTunes as an Alarm
October 13, 2009 in iTunes
[prMac.com] Upton Upon Severn, United Kingdom - Severn Software Limited today is proud to release That Tune 1.1 for Apple Macintosh. That Tune is a customizable way of showing what song iTunes is playing. Unique to That Tune is that it can make any screen saver show iTunes songs. In addition, That Tune will play iTunes songs as Alarm.
What song is iTunes playing? That Tune displays or tells you. There is no need to CMD-TAB back to iTunes to see what is playing. That Tune will pop up a configurable notification window on the screen. Have you wanted your favorite screensaver to also display iTunes information? You can make any Screen Saver display iTunes information. That is because That Tune will display the information even when the Screen Saver is running! Set up Alarms within That Tune. These alarms will play songs within iTunes! Start the day with your music instead of a buzzing alarm clock.
* Display's notifications of Song played by iTunes
* Make any screen saver show iTunes information
* Alarms that will play iTunes songs
* Customize how the notifications appear
* Different setting for when the screen saver is active
* Change fade-in and out times of the notifications
* Using speech synthesis, That Tune can say the song
* Change the song using Next and Previous track
* Extends the dock menu for easier use
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G4 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 2.0 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
That Tune is available for $7.95 USD (5.95 Euros or £4.95) from Severn Software online.
Severn Software Limited specializes in developing and publishing software for the Apple Macintosh. The Apple Macintosh is known for it's great simplicity of use and reliability. We build our software this way too. Our software is designed to be user friendly and enjoyable to use. Copyright (C) 2009 Severn Software Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Director of Communications
0121 288 4122