October 19, 2009 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Sofia, Bulgaria - Cramzy today is proud to announce the release of A Must Go!, an app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Beautifully designed and loaded with great features the app gives great experience picking a travel destination for your next trip. Perfect for all travel fans, A Must Go! features 100 of the world's best tourist destinations. The powerful categorization and filter abilities make it easy to find the right place for you and your family. Destinations are organized into continents, and additionally one can apply filters like "I want to see only Shopping and Mountain destinations".
"I recently took a week off work, determined to travel a lot" said Maria Angelova, co-founder of Cramzy. "I soon realized that it was quite difficult to pick an interesting place to go, and I've decided that it'd be great if we made an app to make deciding where to go a pleasant experience. "
For each destination one can:
* See the most important information you'd need for making your choice
* See additional information such as: climate, language, currency, coordinates
* See several pictures of the top attractions at this destination info on what's on the picture
* Show the destination on map
* Add this destination to the list of places you've been to or you want to go to
A Must Go! provides unique user interface and design, as well as rich options to filter the kind of destinations you want to see:
* See NEAR ME destinations (within 1000 km / 620 miles away from you)
* See all destinations (World view)
* See destinations by continents
* Filter destinations by type - Luxury, Shopping, History, Modern, Beach, Mountain, Nature
* Show multiple destinations on map so you can easily see many of them at once
* See the destinations you've selected as "I want to go there" or "I've been there"
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
A Must Go! 1.0 for iPhone and iPod Touch is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. Cramzy plans to soon release an update adding more destinations.
Located in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria, Cramzy is a privately held company founded in 2009 by Iliya Yordanov and Maria Angelova. With a focus on the Mac and iPhone platforms, Cramzy is devoted to creating useful, well-made solutions with ease-of-use, user experience and simplicity with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Cramzy's long term ambitions to the Mac platform include development for Mac OS X for development tools and business software. Copyright (C) 2009 Cramzy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.