October 20, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Junin, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Oniric Games today is proud to announce the first update to Silent Swords, the first stealth action game designed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch. Update 1.1 is currently available on the App Store and includes new control options and unlockable levels.
Silent Swords Update 1.1 includes the following new features:
* New control options. Now you can tap and hold to walk and double-tap and hold to run. Also, you can jump just by pressing a button instead of tilting the device. New and old control options can be mixed to suit every player's preferences.
* 5 new unlockable levels. After you complete all the story levels, you'll get access to new extra levels you can unlock. These levels are very challenging, for all Silent Swords experts out there!
It also includes all features that made the original version unique:
* True stealth action at your fingertips!
* Avoid the lights and become invisible in the shadows
* Dispatch nearby enemies using gesture-driven sword attacks
* Swipe your finger to throw shurikens and knock down enemies before they notice you
* Use your environment for camouflage
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Silent Swords 1.1 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the .
Oniric Games is a game development studio based in Argentina, committed to creating those games players have always dreamed of. The studio produces top quality PC, Mac and iPhone video games for both the local and the international market. Copyright (C) 2009 Oniric Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.