October 20, 2009 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Chapel Hill, NC - Toughturtle LLC, a developer of innovative solutions for the Internet and for the iPhone, today released an update to their hit entertainment App FirePlace. FirePlace is the go-to App for an instant romantic setting on that special date, to relax on a cold fall/winter night, or whenever.
"This version of FirePlace is a complete re-write of the previous versions of the App.", said Todd Barnes, Lead Developer, Toughturtle LLC. "I wanted to give the 24,000 users a more customizable and friendly experience to what the previous versions offered. I understand that FirePlace is known as a 'Gimmick App'. But from what users have told me over the past year, the FirePlace App experience, or App life span, lasts much longer than the traditional 'Gimmick App'. Some users are using FirePlace to fall asleep at night and in their cubicles during work hours for the relaxing ambiance."
The new version of FirePlace comes with the following features:
* Beautiful fire animation
* A perfect accompanying crackle
* In-App iPod access. Create a custom music queue from your own iPod library to play as background music
* Ten provided background tracks. Three tunes right in time for Halloween, six for the holiday season, and one funky music sound track
* Auto-extinguish timer. Set the timer to turn off the App for when you fall asleep to the roaring blaze
* Sound controls and music access from a hide-able toolbar
* In-App emailing for support, iTunes reviews, and more
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
FirePlace 3.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through App Store in the Entertainment category.
Established in November 1997, Toughturtle LLC develops innovative and easy to use interactive applications for the Internet and for Mobile Devices. For more information about Toughturtle, please visit their website. Copyright (C) 1997-2009 Toughturtle LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.