TapFactory releases Contact 1.2 - Offers 7-day sale on speed dial app
October 20, 2009 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Newark, NJ - TapFactory has announced a 7-day 50% off sale on their speed dial app Contact, in celebration of the release of version 1.2. Regularly priced $1.99, Contact is the only iPhone app that allows users to create speed dials to their Home screen that support dialing, SMS and email, all built into the same speed dial. Sale begins Tuesday October 20, and ends Tuesday October 27.
Contact is uniquely engineered to allow users to create any number of custom speed dials that when tapped can either dial a number, open an SMS, open an email, or prompt you with all three. The built-in icon library features over gorgeous Apple-worthy icons to use as your speed dial icon. You can also snap a photo from within the app, or choose from you Camera Roll. This creates infinite possibilities for you to create highly customized and highly functional speed dials. Now priced only $.99 for a limited time, this is truly an app that keeps on giving.
* Add any number of custom speed dials to your Home Screen
* Set up your speed dial to make a call, send an SMS, send an email, or prompt you with all three options when the speed dial icon is tapped.
* Contact is fully integrated with your address book, so adding a contact is a breeze. Either use your address book to enter automatically or choose to enter manually with the keyboard. Contact will even ask you to use a contact's photo if there is one attached!
* When creating your custom speed dial icon, you have 4 options: (1) Use a contact's attached photo, (2) select from your camera roll, (3) take a photo and load it directly into Contact, or (3) select from Contact's library of gorgeous icons.
* Contact optimizes your speed dial to open immediately without any connection to the internet!
* iPhone devices 3.1 or later
* Internet connection required initially to create speed dial icon only
Pricing and Availability:
Contact 1.2 is currently available exclusively in the App Store for a limited price of $.99. Sale begins Tuesday October 20, and ends Tuesday October 27.
Founded in 2008, TapFactory develops apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch that are elegant, intuitive, and designed with the end user in mind. Our philosophy is to strike a harmonious balance between form and function that lives up to the Apple legacy. The company is based in Newark, NJ. Copyright (C) 2008-2009 TapFactory Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.