October 20, 2009 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Kissimmee, FL - Performance Journeys today announces the release of the new "Disney at Work: Epcot" Notescast for the iPhone and iPod touch. Designed as an innovative new iPhone app, this cutting-edge Notescast allows managers, employees, team leaders, entrepreneurs and others to experience the ideas and innovation of one of the world's premier brands and bring them to their own business.
"Disney is known around the world as a leader in innovative business concepts and execution." said J. Jeff Kober, CEO of Performance Journeys, "Now business large and small have a powerful new tool to bring some of this same expertise to their own businesses."
Disney at Work: Epcot(R) is filled with scores of insights and hundreds of photos that focus on lessons in customer loyalty, leadership, creativity, and even change management. Even the biggest Disney fan will find something new they didn't know before.
* From guests waking up to garbage trucks to the opening day dedication, read leadership stories from Walt Disney and others of how Epcot became a reality.
* See how a broken fountain in The Land pavilion changed the entire management structure of Epcot.
* Discover around-the-world lessons for improving your business from organizations like Goebel, Mikimoto, Kodak, GM, and Coca Cola.
* Find out how, through outside contractors, the Norway ride became the "No Way" ride until the "Can Do" teams of Disney's Central Shops came to the rescue.
* Learn lessons in the American Adventure of courage and leadership through the lives of Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass.
* Go around World Showcase, from the UK to Japan, from Germany to Morocco to see how different cultures approach time management.
Similar in style to the fascinating "Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom(R)", the stories here are unique to Epcot and offer new insights to improving your organization. Disney at Work: Epcot will make you think about how you approach your work in a way you never thought of before!
* iPhone or iPod touch 2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Disney at Work: Epcot 1.0 is only $4.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Performance Journeys is a training and development group that offers a variety of programming for groups of all sizes and interests. Performance Journeys offers expertise on a variety of topics dealing with customer service, team building, creativity and innovation, and leadership. Performance Journeys offers thought leadership, consulting and programming in a variety of formats, whether it's keynotes, workshops, toolkits, multimedia, or online support. Readers will also enjoy "The Wonderful World of Customer Service at Disney" written by J. Jeff Kober and available through Performance Journeys Publishing. Copyright (C) 2009 Performance Journeys. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.