October 22, 2009 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - SimplyTweet 2.5, the iPhone Twitter Application adds new features and bug fixes. This is an update to their full featured Twitter application for iPhone and iPod touch. SimplyTweet combines a fast, simple user interface and a rich set of features. It supports advanced functionality such as mentions and direct messages push notifications, themes, photo search, and photo and video posting to sites including TwitPic and Posterous.
SimplyTweet is a full featured Twitter iPhone Application that has builtin support of push notifications for new mentions and direct messages. It is developed by MotionObj, run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. SimplyTweet 2.5 has been approved by Apple and is now available on the iTunes App Store for both iPod touch and iPhone.
Some of the new features added in SimplyTweet 2.5 include:
* Application-wide landscape support (including timelines, drafting and photo viewer)
* TextExpander support
* Mute support
* Swipe menu is now available in the account view
* UI and theme tweaks
* Performance improvements
* Many other improvements
* Fast and simple user interface
* Supports all common Twitter usage including viewing of timelines, tweet, reply, retweet, direct messaging, search, favorites, blocks
* Push notifications for new mentions and direct messages (like text messaging alerts)
* Customized timelines with saved views (groups)
* Conversation view
* Multiple themes
* Import accounts from HootSuite
* Multiple accounts support, with quick switch support
* Application-wide landscape support
* Text and URL shrinking
* Photo search
* Updating of user profile including profile picture
* Multiple drafts support
* TextExpander support
* Picture and video posting to sites such as TwitPic and Posterous
* iPhone or iPod touch with OS 3.1 or newer
Pricing and Availability:
SimplyTweet 2.5 is $4.99 (USD) exclusively through Apple iTunes App Store in the Social Networking category.
MotionObj is run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. Hwee-Boon Yar has worked both as an independent contractor as well as in companies including Fast Search and Transfer, and Microsoft. Copyright 2009 MotionObj. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.