October 26, 2009 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Jyvaskyla, Finland - Volutopia today launched SculptMaster 3D 1.1.0, a major update to world's first digital sculpting and painting application for iPhone and iPod touch. Previously only seen on high-end PCs, SculptMaster 3D brings full volumetric sculpting capabilities to mobile devices, allowing artists to experiment and sketch on the go. Using the export features, work can be easily continued later on a computer, enabling a whole new level of productivity.
SculptMaster 3D operates like other familiar doodling applications, with the exception that there is now three dimensions. This allows easy and intuitive modeling with no learning curve, which is analogous to manipulating virtual clay.
* Easy-to-use, yet powerful interface
* True 3D technology enabling stunning experience
* Multitouch gestures for zoom/pan/rotate
* Tools for adding/carving, smoothing and painting
* Choosing colors and brush size
* Adjustable drawing plane
* Mirror symmetry
* Undo with generous levels
* Exporting mesh as .obj via email
* Exporting image to photos
* Gallery for browsing your sculptures
* iPhone or iPod touch with OS 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
SculptMaster 3D 1.1.0 is $2.99 (USD), available exclusively through Apple iTunes App Store in the Productivity Category.
Founded in 2009, Volutopia brings you the most innovative, boundary-pushing mobile applications. We are based in Jyvaskyla, Finland. Copyright (C) 2009 Volutopia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.