October 30, 2009 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] London, UK - The Mac Sale is proud announce the availability of their latest Mac software bundle, which contains the following great apps:
* HoudahGeo - Just like an expensive GPS camera, HoudahGeo may store latitude, longitude and altitude information right within the image file, invisibly with no loss of quality. HoudahGeo writes EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags. HoudahGeo also lets you to share your geotagged photos in Google Earth or publish them to Flickr or locr.
* MacJournal - Write a journal, keep a blog and publish all from one application, never again use a slow and unreliable website for maintaining your blog, do it the Mac way with MacJournal.
* CrossOver Games - Run many Windows games on your Intel Mac, including classics like Team Fortress and new hits like Left 4 Dead.
* Picturesque - Make your web graphics beautiful, with many classic effects.
* Morph Age Regular - Morph faces for fun and stunning effects.
* Searchlight - Spotlight from anywhere, has to been seen to be believed, just like Spotlight, you'll wonder how you lived without it.
* Vinoteka - Catalogue your wine, beer and spirits in this gorgeous Mac-only app.
* Stone iMaginator - Harness the power of Core Image in this solid application, where all the upgrades are free!
* Opacity Express - Winner of an Apple Design Award, a superb drawing program.
* Stor - MySQL editing the easy way.
This bundle also contains 10 great interviews with Mac developers by MacZOT's Mike Biskup. Mike has also composed a song, just for The Mac Sale, so make sure you drop by and listen!
The Mac Sale launched it's first software bundle in August 2009, to provide great software deals for customers and a fair deal to developers which recognizes that bundles cannot exist without great Mac developers.