November 16, 2009 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] London, UK - Just About Managing, ltd, today are please to announce the release of SimCap 1.0, the simple iPhone Simulator screen capture utility. SimCap allows iPhone developers to grab screenshots for the App Store with a single button click and to create professional quality demonstration videos and walkthroughs with ease.
Created by experienced iPhone software developers, it is designed specifically to counter the shortcomings in the current crop of available tools. Its feature set is particularly suited to game developers, who will benefit from its unique "burst mode" screenshot facility.
* For Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard
* Capture video and screenshots quickly and easily with a single click
* Encodes to standard H.264 QuickTime moive format
* SimCap grabs sequences of screenshots, making choosing that perfect action shot for the App Store easier than ever
* SimCap records just the iPhone Simulator screen, no matter where its window is or what orientation it's in. No more fiddling around setting up immovable recording rectangles or cropping down full screen videos
* Choose to show mouse (finger) position, taps and multi-touch in videos
* SimCap can automatically crop away the iPhone status bar
* Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or higher or OS X 10.6.0 Snow Leopard or higher
* Intel Macs only
Pricing and Availability:
SimCap is available now as a 14-day trial download. A licence costs $15 (USD).
Located in London, UK, Just About Managing was founded in 2004 by Stuart Crook. They specialize in development for Mac OS X and the iPhone. Copyright (C) 2004-2009 Just About Managing. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.