November 17, 2009 in Mac OSX (E)
[prMac.com] London, England - Urban Design Limited today announces the release and the immediate availability of Qu-s 1.5. All great ideas, start as disparate nuggets of inspiration, sawn together to create that seamless and clear concept. With Qu-s, using "Stickies" like notes that have the facility to create, numbered lists, check boxes or bullet points, you can structure your ideas, and develop and explore how these strands of inspiration come together, but what makes Qu-s unique, is by utilizing the Desktop, or by making your notes floating, it keeps what you need at your finger tips.
What is new in version 1.5:
Qu-s since its release is developing a very active loyal followers and this release is a direct response to their comments and feedbacks. This release is now a universal 32/64-bit executable fully compatible with Snow Leopard. In this release we have introduced the facility of linking notes to Apple Mail Messages making Qu-s even more powerful for organising tasks. Also in this version notes can be made floating, which gives another way of keeping what is important to you immediately accessible. Other new feature and enhancements are as follows:
* Single notes can be printed and exported directly from the "File" menu
* Undo has been implemented for deleting of notes
* A note can now be transferred to another project
* The internal web browser has once again been reimplemented, and a print option added to it
Qu-s is a permanent solution for all your temporary needs.
Use Qu-s as an advance to-dos list, linking your tasks with emails; or use it to jot down your thoughts, and develop your ideas by adding content from the web. Qu-s is an application that makes it fun to be more productive. Qu-s other main features are as follows:
* Bullet, check boxes and numbered lists
* File and internet links with previews
* A built in browser with the capability of zooming web pages
* An automated system for storing and clearing completed tasks
* Multiple ways of organizing and displaying information
* Exporting content for use with other applications
For more information on Qu-s which includes a full interactive tour, or to download a fully functional demo version, please visit our web site.
Urban Design Limited is a UK registered company operating from offices in London England. The company specializes in Design and Software and has been involved in many different aspects of both disciplines. Copyright (C) 2009 Urban Design Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X and Mail are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.