Free Black Friday iPhone App Released by TGIBlackFriday
November 21, 2009 in News
[prMac.com] Wilmington, Delaware - Consumers now have a new mobile tool to save time and money while holiday shopping this Black Friday. TGI Black Friday has just released a Black Friday iPhone App to help plan holiday shopping wisely. The app allows users to browse over 8,000 deals from all the major retail store's Black Friday ads.
Users can create a personal shopping list within the app to map out their Black Friday shopping. They can also use the app to compare prices with online stores and purchase select items online avoiding the crowds. PC Magazine named TGI Black Friday one of the top 3 online Black Friday resources. The TGI Black Friday iPhone app available for download in the Apple iPhone App store immediately.
iPhone App Features:
* View Black Friday ads for all major retail stores
* Search thousands of Black Friday deals across stores and categories
* Create a personal shopping list to check off items as you purchase them on Black Friday
* Email your shopping list or individual deals to yourself or others
* Get exclusive online deals and coupons
* Compare prices for items to confirm you are getting the best deal on Black Friday
* Shop online for items that may be available before Black Friday
* iPhone or iPod touch 3.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
TGI Black Friday app for iPhone and iPod touch is completely free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
TGI Black Friday was developed by the parent company DealCatcher. DealCatcher, a popular coupon/deal website, has been helping consumers save money online for over ten years and is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. Copyright (C) 2009 DealCatcher. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.