September 28, 2007 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Milano, Italy - September 28, 2007 - Tension Software is proud to announce Invoices 2.0, an update to their simple to use invoicing application for Mac OSX. Invoices uses the last Apple Cocoa technology, Core Data based on a SQL native OS X engine and Universal Binary technology to have full speed on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac.
After the initial setup, with just few clicks the user can create customized invoices with company logo, company data, customer data, services and goods with all calculations performed.
Invoices can be created and edited easly. Customers, goods/services description and notes can be inserted using autofill functions to avoid repetitive tasks. Labels and tax setting can be customized to adapt the software to the users country or state.
Main Features in Version 2.0:
* Paid/UnPaid checkmark in invoices table
* Subtotal hide if no tax in settings
* Optional number and date format as in system preferences
* Optional date format YYMMDD
* Bug solved in address format
* Added Duplicate invoice command
* Bug solved in currency display
* Notefield with scrollbar
* Currency in the invoice table
* Autoupdate check from preferences
* Other internal bug solved
* Internal algorithm optimization
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC & Intel
* 2.1 MB Hard Drive space.
Pricing and Availability:
Invoices 2.0 may be purchased for $35.00 USD (single user license), and is available as a free, 10 day demo.
Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac.