November 23, 2009 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Vitebsk, Belarus - Macsoftex today announces the great discount on their blood alcohol content app for iPhone and iPod touch. iAlcohol - iPhone App which determines the level of alcohol in a blood and calculates the required break in driving. The calculation formula for the program takes into account the maximum number of factors that affect the result, thus providing 90% accuracy. Using the latest scientific research, the application calculates the influence of factors on the duration of the phases of alcohol intoxication: phase Absorption and phase Elimination of alcohol.
The app is intuitively easy to use. You may plan to drink alcohol and know the exact time when you plan to start driving. The application will help you choose a suitable drink and the amount you are allowed to consume within this interval of time. It is also possible to calculate alcohol concentration in situations when different types of drinks are consumed simultaneously. A timer will inform you about the time when you can start driving. It will still count time if you exit the app. The application allows registering several user profiles, remembering each user's name, weight, gender and history of measurements for each user separately.
Not many people understand how many units they are actually drinking a day, week, or month. This intuitive application provides a quick way of calculating the number of units in your drink and keeping track of how much you are drinking. The information provided by iAlcohol is often surprising and can be the tool you need to lead a healthier lifestyle.
* Display of current BAC in real-time
* Counting down timer
* History of measurements
* Influence of food on alcohol concentration
* Influence of height, weight, gender, kind of activity on alcohol concentration
* Over 230 drinks and cocktails
* Mixing drinks
* Forecasting of the break in the driving
* Add drinks after the timer is on
* Change a kind of activity after the timer is on
* Multiple user profiles
* Parallel calculation for multiple users
New in Version 1.1:
* Bag fixes (crash when using fl.oz in calculation)
* Added statistics of alcohol consumption
* Added graph of alcohol consumption by day, week, month
* Added description of current alcohol intoxication
* Improved user interface
* Alcohol Diary
* Effect of alcohol on the life
* Drinking games
* Hand-Eye Coordination Test
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
iAlcohol 1.1 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Copyright (C) 2009 Macsoftex Company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.