Obvious Matter releases DiskLibrary 1.7
October 2, 2007 in Disk Cataloging
[prMac.com] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Cuijk, Netherlands - September 22, 2007 - DiskLibrary 1.7 is a fun and easy to use media cataloging application for Mac OS X. DiskLibrary is indispensable if you have a lot of media to keep track of. DiskLibrary catalogs not just your complete file structure, it also creates thumbnails, and stores metadata, for most popular media formats. DiskLibrary is capable of importing export formats from CDFinder, FileFinder, WhereIsIt and DiskTracker.
* Save user preferences for catalog sorting and catalog contents view type.
* The location of the folder where DiskLibrary stores its data can now be changed in the Preferences.
* Create new catalogs based on the contents of a folder.
* Import from WhereIsIt for Windows
* Fixed smart folder issues.
* Fixed other minor issues.
* Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC & Intel
* 6.1 MB Hard Drive space.
Pricing and Availability:
DiskLibrary 1.7 is available to order for $39 (USD). The DiskLibrary demo version is available as a free download from the Obvious Matter website.
Obvious Matter is a Dutch software company, founded by Diederik Hoogenboom in 2005, and located in the south-east of The Netherlands; the country that brings you windmills, tulips, cheese and great Mac software. The company is solely dedicated to writing great Mac software that's fun to use.