November 24, 2009 in Mac OSX (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Indev software today released its first maintenance update for MiniMail, its small but hugely useful Mail plugin. The 2.0.1 maintenance release addresses initial issues with the 2.0 release, including stability problems and mini window behaviour. MiniMail is an enhancement to Apple's Mail application to minimize message browsers to a iTunes like mini window so you can keep your messages out the way but visible at a glance.
* Fixed several memory related issueS causing crashes
* Fixes potential crash at launch of Mail
* Fixes display of headers and hang issue on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
* Fixes several memory leaks.
* Fixes position of window if mini window is off screen
* Fixes window resizing when moving behaviour
* Fixed issues with selection of current message in general (MiniMail will now preserve the current selection except when new mail arrives and you are using the Single Mini Viewer mode - this makes it act a little more like a notification window.)
* Fixed issue where MiniMail was resetting the current message when tagging (with MailTags) a message in a parallel message viewer
* Fixes behaviour where main viewer was appearing on reactivation of Mail
* Option-Space will now mark a message as read and advance the current selection.
* Added trackpad two finger swipe for moving forward/backward
* Added preference setting for condensing message body (removing tabs and returns) when the mini window is less than 3 lines high
* You can now resize the preferences window for MiniMail
Upgrades for MiniMail 1 Users:
Customers who purchased MiniMail 1.X from Olive Toast Software can upgrade for $4.95 (USD). Those who had not received a coupon as of this time should contact Indev Software for assistance. The 2.0.1 update is available in Mail.app via sparkle for current users and from our website as a disk image with installer.
Special offer for MailTags/Mail Act-On customers:
Previous Indev customers who have purchased MailTags or Mail Act-On are invited to take advantage of special MiniMail pricing of $8.95 (USD) until Dec, 31, 2009. Those who had not received a coupon should contact Indev Software for assistance.
Since 2005 Indev Software has been the leading developer of plugins for Apple's Mail Application. Its highly rated plugins have been featured in MacWorld Gems and other prominent Mac news magazines and web sites. MailTags and Mail Act-On are used daily by Mail.app users who want to more effectively and efficiently manage their inbox. Copyright (C) 2005-2009 Indev Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mail are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.