November 25, 2009 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - MotionObj today announced SimplyTweet Lite 2.5.1, an update to the free version of their full featured Twitter application for iPhone and iPod touch. SimplyTweet makes using Twitter on the iPhone and iPod touch easy. It lets you tweet easily and keep you informed via push notifications when someone messages or mentions you. The free version of SimplyTweet excludes built-in support for push notifications, themes and photo search.
It is developed by MotionObj, run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. SimplyTweet Lite 2.5.1 has been approved by Apple and is now available on the iTunes App Store for both iPhone and iPod touch.
Some of the new features added in SimplyTweet Lite 2.5.1 include:
* Option to force refresh contact pickers
* Option to customize swipe menu buttons
* New swipe menu in account view
* New retweet option for swipe menu
* Performance improvements
The paid version provides the additional features:
* Push notifications for new mentions and direct messages
* Customized timelines with saved views (groups)
* Import accounts from HootSuite
* Multiple accounts support, with quick switch support
* Landscape drafting
* Landscape built-in browser
* Text and URL shrinking
* Notes for accounts
* Photo search
* Updating of user profile including profile picture
* iPhone or iPod touch with OS 3.0 or newer
Pricing and Availability:
SimplyTweet Lite is free, exclusively through Apple iTunes App Store. SimplyTweet is $4.99 (USD) exclusively through Apple iTunes App Store.
MotionObj is run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. Hwee-Boon Yar has worked both as an independent contractor as well as in companies including Fast Search and Transfer, and Microsoft. Copyright 2009 MotionObj. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.