November 26, 2009 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - TranslateIt! Team today released TranslateIt! 11.2, an update to their multilingual dictionary for Mac OS X. TranslateIt! for Mac is a multilingual dictionary that allows you to look up words on the fly! Just hover the pointer over an unfamiliar word and you will see its translation in a pop-up window.
* Pop-up window of translation has been completely remade, new function of pop-up window;
- now you can move pop-up window
- now you can pin pop-up window at any place of display
- now there is a function of words voicing
* Now on-the-fly translation consumes less CPU
* Many internal components have been updated: DictBuilder, DictionaryAnalyzer, Widget
* Some outdated Online Service profiles have been updated
* Translate words in any applications by just moving the pointer over them
* Full text translation
* Support for most widely known online dictionary/translation services
* Lots of free dictionaries
* Translation Methods: translation from clipboard, drag-and-drop translation, manual input of queries in the main window, double-click translation of words in dictionary entries displayed in the main window.
* Morphology support
* Built-in utility for easy creation of custom dictionaries
* Words Quiz (a game for easy learning of new words)
* Multilingual user interface
* Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Pricing and Availability:
The program has following licenses: 1 year ($25), 2 years ($35), 5 years ($50) and lifetime license ($100). Volume discount pricing is available. Additional discounts available as coupons (coupon codes entered while purchasing): Nonprofit - 15% for non-profit organizations. Education - 35% for educational organizations and students.
Founded in 2002, TranslateIt! Team is a dynamically expanding software development company, focused on producing language software for home and corporate users. We build our success on the talent and experience of our developers and ideas of our clients who inspire and guide our work in bringing to life powerful capabilities and innovative software tools.