November 26, 2009 in Promotions (F)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - SimpleLeap Software wants to give everyone 40% off of Cram for Mac and Cram for iPhone/iPod Touch on Cyber Monday. Cram is an app that helps users study with flashcards and multiple-choice tests on the Mac, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Cram is perfect for students, teachers, or anyone else looking to prepare for any subject matter. Cram features multiple study modes, timed tests, and test history tracking after each test attempt. Cram also gives users the ability to share flashcard sets and tests with friends from their Mac, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
* Study Mode - Remember & learn with flash card studying
* Test Mode - Prepare like it's the actual exam
* Media - Drag & drop media to your questions.
* Timed Tests - Improve your speed with timed tests
* Grade - Immediately receive grade after test
* Answer Bank - Let Cram generate the answer choices
* Twitter - Tweet your test score out to your friends
* Test History - Track your performance from previous test attempts
* Test Portal - Access to thousands of user generated tests
* Mobile - Pairs with iPhone and iPod Touch
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
* Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Pricing and Availability:
Cram for Mac will be on on sale for $17.99 USD from it's regular price of $29.99 and available on SimpleLeap's website. Cram for the iPhone and iPod Touch is on sale for $2.99 from it's regular price of $4.99 and available exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. The Cram Cyber Monday pricing is only available on Monday, November 30, 2009.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, SimpleLeap Software is a software company founded in 2008 by Ashli Norton and Patrick Chukwura. SimpleLeap Software has received numerous accolades from industry reviewers and blogs including CNET, Softpedia, and Softonic. SimpleLeap Software's application Cram for Mac has even been selected as an Apple Staff Pick on Apple.com's download website and Cram for iPhone has been selected as an "Apple Staff Favorite" on the Apple iTunes App Store. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2009 SimpleLeap Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, and iPhone, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.