November 30, 2009 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Renkara Media Group today is pleased to announce the release of Translate Now!, a free translation application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Translate Now! is powered by Google Translate and enables users to translate between 36 languages.
Features of Translate Now! include:
* Beautiful and highly animated user interface
* Email the translated text without leaving the application
* Easily paste text into the translation window
* Copy the translated text onto the clipboard
* Application automatically increases text size for symbolic languages such as Japanese or Hindi
* Language selection and current text are preserved between sessions
Translate Now! translates between all of the following languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
* iPhone or iPod touch with the 3.0 OS installed
* Application requires an active Internet connection
Pricing and Availability:
Translate Now! is free and is available for immediate download exclusively through Apple's App Store.
AccelaStudy provides an extensive set of language vocabulary tools for serious students and leads the competition with offerings in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
Renkara Media Group, Inc. is a leading provider of education and entertainment software for the iPhone and iPod touch. Since the release of the iPhone SDK, it specializes in applications for the iPhone and iPod touch, particularly in the development of education, entertainment, and reference products. Apple, iPhone, and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the United States and other countries.